laservision Laser safety barriers and cabinets
Laservision offers laser protection barriers and cabinets either as a mobile laser safety mechanism or as a fixed laser safety installation. Due to the application and requirement you can choose between different solutions. For passive protection materials it is essential to know the predictable maximum radiation (?VMB?) which can hit the barrier. This must be determined within a risk analysis.
- The completely mounted laser protection barrier is the simplest and cheapest solution for a stable and mobile laser protection. The laser protection barriers are available in two different types and different segment quantities. The linear extendable system (BM2) can be delivered with 3, 5 or 7 wall panels (max. length 4,73m), and the foldable version (BM0) can be offered with 3, 5, 7 or 9 panels (max. length 7,60m). The end panel of the foldable version ensures a stable stand and is mounted across to the other walls. The laser protection barrier is certified at 810nm, 1064nm and 10600nm acc. EN12254.
- The E40 modular barrier system offers more flexibility due to the different available module sizes and combination possibilities with different wall materials. Based on a standardized profile (40mm) as a frame system, three different level units can be offered. Every module has a width of 1m and three different height (0,5, 1 or 2m). It can be mounted with different wall materials. It can also be combined with laser safety plastic windows, depending on the available sizes. The laser safety modules are easily screwed together with stable connectors. Diverse pedestals (with and without rolls), a standardized swinging door without doorsill and different corner solutions enables a quick construction of the protection barrier system. The whole program also offers a various quantity of accessories.
- Based on the E40-modular system also complete laser safety cabinets can be realized. In this case the standardized modules are mounted and screwed with bottom and ceiling tools to the walls. It is also possible to realize a stable wall mounting. Regarding an installation within huge factory buildings with the possibility to inspect the laser application from a gallery (for instance) it is necessary to mount a laser safety roof. According to the variety of the laservision filling and laser safety barrier materials an adaptation to any laser safety requirements are easily possible. Also the complete accessories portfolio of / for the E40 system is available.
- different barrier materials and frame systems
- Complete systems with different dimensions
- mobile and fixed solutions
- Extensive portfolio of options and accessories
- Extendible through the modular concept