laser safety filter P1F01
The filter Type P1F01 is a magenta absorbing plastic laser protection filter without additional coating. The protection is based on absorption of the laser light within the bulk material. The laser safety filter has a high daylight transmission of approx. 35%, but the visual brightness is very good. Despite the light magenta colour the colour recognition is exceptional good. The laser safety filter laservision P1F01 is CE certified and available in the frames F18, F20, F22, F29, F42 and as a laser safety magnifier F27. It is especially suitable for Alexandrite lasers, and IR diode lasers in the range of 810 and 840 – 855nm. Please calculate required protection levels before using laser safety filters and compare with the filter provided.
A detailed description to the above mentioned filter curve and color view can be found here
- LB Protection levels acc. EN 207
- Suitable for Alexandrite and IR-diode lasers
- Low weight and high wearing comfort
- Very good colour view and high VLT
- Available in the frames F18, F20, F22, F29, F42 and as a laser safety magnifier F27.
||approx. 2 mm
Available laser protection eyewear with filter P1F01