The laser safety window T1Q05 is a green absorbing mineral glass filter without additional coating. The laser protection is based on absorption of the laser light within the bulk material. Laser safety eyewear with the laser protection filterT1Q05 has a daylight transmission of approx. 32% and a broad certified wavelength range with high protection rating incl. M-Rating for disc- and CO2-Laser in the NIR range as well as alignment protection at 660nm. The laser saftey filter is CE certified and available in two different frames: R01 and R14. Please calculate required protection levels before using laser safety filters and compare with the filter provided.
- Protection levels certified from 1025-1320nm acc. EN 207
- ideal for , Nd:YAG, fibre, disc laser and CO2 laser
- 2 different frame styles available: R01 and R14
- Alignment protection at 660nm for stream tracking systems
- Different wearing options
||ca. 8-9 mm*
Available laser protection eyewear with filter T1Q05